Bookings and Cancellation Policy
- Booking/cancellation fees
- All your bookings will receive email confirmation at time of booking and text reminder 48hrs prior to appointment, it is therefore essential we have your correct details.
- If it is your first appointment with us please arrive 15 minutes prior in order to complete consultation forms.
- 24 hours notice is required for cancellation / change / rearrangement of your appointment. This excludes Full sets of lashes, SkinPen, Mesotherapy, Derma Roller, or multiple appointments over 1.5hrs where we require 48 hours notice.
- On Sundays and Mondays please Text/Call 07494974948 or contact through WhatsApp or Facebook to cancel an appointment.
- We reserve the right to charge 100% of treatment cost if you cancel on the day of your appointment or with ‘no shows’ as we are unable to sell your reserved treatment time. No further appointments will be booked until this is paid.
- All appointments will finish at their scheduled time so that the next client is not delayed. If you are late for appointments, we can only treat you for the remaining appointment time or may not be able to perform the treatment at all. In both circumstances, the full treatment cost will be required.
- We require a non-refundable booking fee for SkinPen / Skin roller / Mesotherapy / Full sets of lashes / Treatment packages, which must be paid to secure the appointment. This is then deducted from your appointment on the day.
- It is your responsibility to book in or pop in for your patch test for LVL lash lifts, Tinting, Lash Extensions, or any others a minimum of 2 days prior to your appointment.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you book in for all treatments that are part of a course or use gift vouchers prior to expiry dates.
- All treatment courses are to be paid in full, are non-refundable, non-transferable and valid for one year from start date. For optimal results it is recommended treatment course intervals are carried out as recommended, along with home care recommendations.
- By booking an appointment with us, you abide by these terms and conditions.
Infilling other peoples work
- We do not infill lashes carried out by other salons or therapists as unfortunately the quality of work often does not match our own. You will have to have the lashes removed and a new full set applied.
- We do not infill acrylic or gel nails carried out at non-standard salons, more often than not the acrylic or gel used at such salons contains the harmful chemical MMA, in this instance we require a full soak off before a new set can be applied.
- All gift vouchers are valid for 6 months and are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Gift Vouchers can be redeemed against treatments and products.
- When booking, please advise that you have a gift voucher to ensure you are booked in with the correct therapist.
- They will be stamped once for each appointment £25 or over
- They cannot be redeemed for cash or transferred.
- They cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- They must be held with you and are not replaced if lost.
General Salon Terms
- Our salon is small and in the interest of the comfort of other clients and Health & Safety, we kindly request that you do not bring children to the salon.
- We kindly request that mobile phone use is limited in the salon and turned off for some treatments.
- Please advise us of any medical conditions or changes to your medical conditions, including pregnancy as some treatments will not be suitable for you.
- Payment can be made by cash or card. Off site payments can be made by card through iZettle text payment links.
- Personal data taken from clients during the consultation process is required for Insurance and License purposes as well as to ensure treatment suitability, safe & advice. Data is kept and stored confidentially and used for treatment assessment, booking systems and occasionally to advice you of salon promotions or news.
- We reserve to alter prices without prior notice.
THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE AND TREATMENT RESULTS VARY FROM PERSON TO PERSON
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various aesthetic and skin treatments. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or serious skin conditions before undertaking a new skin treatment and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
FlawlessU Beauty does not perform any specific medical skin tests, dermatology, medical procedures, surgery or other medical treatments and is solely aesthetic, the information mentioned on this website is for knowledge and results depend on individuals. Full procedure, consent and disclaimer are provided at consultation before treatments.
Get In Touch
Total Beauty by Lauren
210 High Street
Essex RM12 6QP
Flawless U Beauty
Total Beauty by Lauren
210 High Street
Essex RM12 6QP